These courses are designed to cater all user knowledge needs, from elementary network fundamentals to advanced monitoring and troubleshooting techniques. These courses are also prerequisites to become an iNetmon Certified Engineer (ICE) or an iNetmon Certified Training Professional (ICTP).
Among The Courses Offered Are:
- Introduction to Computer Networks and Monitoring Concepts.
- Network Monitoring Methods.
- Troubleshooting with iNetmon.
- TCP/IP Network Analysis and Troubleshooting.
- TCP/IP Applications: Concept and Troubleshooting.
- Interconnection Concepts and Troubleshooting.
- Ethernet Network Analysis and Troubleshooting.
- Tools and Technologies.
- OSI Model in contrast to Network Monitoring Methods.
- Network Monitoring in Enterprise Level.
- Understanding network traffic from the perspective of client, server, application, and service
- Network monitoring for DHCP, Internet email, and other applications.
- Network Packet filtering and fault prediction.
- Setup Filters to catch network hacks, bad application and more!
- Learn to Single out the traffic for more efficient troubleshooting
- Build address, protocol and pattern filters
- Learn to setup pattern filters to catch:
- unlisted source and destination port traffic
- Specific ICMP packet types and codes for troubleshooting.
- The TCP connection sequesnce based on TCP flag settings.
- FTP commands using non-standard ports.
- Stinking peer-to-peer applications