The end-user has a problem, but who or what is to blame? Your systems? Your applications? Or the network? How do you get to the root of the problem?
With today's multi-topology, multi-protocol networks, and switches presenting hundreds and thousands of bits of data at a time, tracking down the real cause of the problem is time consuming and very tedious work.
Network Advising Overview
Since IT market is growing and evolving in a daily basis, a work for every network administrators gets extremely inconvenient and stressful without a good network monitoring system. Additionally, the slowdown of the network is very cost-intensive; this is why even a 99% efficiency rate of the network is not enough for today demanding businesses, which should spell out the seriousness of the matter. Thus, the market trend within all these business sectors is to get closest to 100% efficiency rate and our software is making this possible.
As a result of market growing those who are not able to adapt to it within time will be lost. The IT component of today are getting more sophisticated as technology developed further in time and so we are still carrying on our research based on organization, keeps on updating and developing further features in order to keep our products up to date.
Areas Of Advising
- Our Experties can assist in finding and locating the problems quickly and easily:
- and diagnose the network
- Before a performance hit on the network. In enterprise level networking, the network diagnosing and analyzing is essential where our Experties can assists in:
- Avoiding potential performance degradation within a Network system.
- Minimizing the downtime in determining the source problem and avoiding costly outages.
- Improving response time, assess and then analyze network.
- Our Experties can:
- Help in Planning Network Policies
- Enhancing Network Topology
- Advising in term of Network Performance
- AND more...
- It improves your business productivity by maintaining a healthy and efficient network.
- Computer network problems can be detected earlier and minimize the abolishing loses due to a potential productivity drop.
- It extends the capabilities of a network administrator from just troubleshooting the network into developing and designing better network topologies for a company.
- Network statistics are presented in real time.
- Improvement of IT customer service.
- Improved systems service level in terms of monitoring and reports.
- Reduction of operational costs and staffing
- Improvement in the allocation of scarce IT capital resources.
- Long term capacity planning and trend analysis are supported.
- Work in all IP platforms, including IPv4 and IPv6.
- Improve system uptime
Critical Network Elements That Need Monitoring
To keep the network at peak performance, some of the network elements need continuous monitoring, such as:
- Email Servers: Organizations, nowadays depends on emails for almost all external connections specially with customers, so if the email server is down/fails, users are disconnected from the external world and key functions such as customer support takes a hit.
- WAN links: IT administrators should cautiously monitor the throughput, committed information rate (CIR) and burst rate with congestion, response time, and discards to optimize the link utilization. IT administrators should also find out who is using the most bandwidth to take the proper action or who the top users are. Apart from bandwidth monitoring, routers need to be monitored for availability and performance from time to time. If a router fails it halts the entire LAN and hence IT administrators should set thresholds on various parameters on routers and solve problems immediately.
- Business Applications:
- Servers & Services: since Servers run the critical applications/services a careful monitoring for CPU, memory, disc space, services running on them (FTP, DNS, ECHO, IMAP, LDAP, TELNET, HTTP, POP, etc.) and their response time, the traffic utilization trends of these servers should be taken into consideration from time to time.
- Applications, Databases, & Websites: to ensure the smooth running if any businesses all the mission critical applications, websites, and databases needs to be monitored periodically. Applications can be monitored for availability, response time etc.
- LAN Infrastructure: Your LAN infrastructure devices such as switches, printers & wireless devices.